5.01.2008

i'll never bow down at your feet


wow. it has been a really long time.

until today, i have been cut/purge free.

about half an hour ago. i cut a lot.
i am currently bingeing.

cameron dumped me about a week ago. yet still tells me he is going to marry me and have kids with me.
however, he shared some information with me.
he is dating lizzy again.




FUCK EVERYTHING.

i told cameron i would not cut anymore. he said he didn't want to deal with it.
he said a while ago that we would be over if i started again.

now what?
i can cut all i want and he can't do a damn thing.
i have nothing to lose anymore.




i don't give a fuck about anything.
as of a few hours ago, i don't care.

nothing is worth it.
people will just let you down.
and you will still have to get up and go to work the next morning.

well now, i don't care.
so i don't finish school, big deal.
so i die really really young, who cares.
everyone will forget soon enough.


No comments: