2.15.2008

Love Love Me Do

so i did a project for a group i am in.
we take a camera everywhere with us for 24 hours and take pictures of it.
i decided to do mine on valentines day.

and this is the result.
enjoy.




well i woke up in a mess because i was up all night finishing cameron's valentines day present.



then i drank some coffee and watched one of my favorite movies




then my babyy brought me flowers. it was so sweet.




and my other baby liked them too.



then i took a shower while i listened to good music.




while i was in the shower, i got a delivery.





then, i went to group therapy and we went out for pizza.




when i got home cameron came and took me out to dinner.




then we got gas and came back to my house.






the entire day was absolutely amazing.

No comments: