10.11.2008

Life Flows On, Within You and Without You



My best friend comes and goes. She is so beautiful and she has no idea. Her blue eyes melt my soul. I went to her house early one morning knowing she would still be asleep. I threw twigs i had found across her yard at her window after twenty phone calls she did not answer. When I finally got her out of bed, we curled up with her cats and smoked all day. It was a day of magic I have not felt in a long time. We sang along with George Harrison.

And life flows on within you and without you.
We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people,
Who gain the world and lose their soul.


What if soul mates are not necessarily lovers? Two people made for each other. One lacking what the other can provide. Completing each others sentences and incomplete when they are apart. One soul in separate bodies.


No comments: