1.24.2008

quit playing games with my heart



my mind plays tricks on me.

i think it is a combination of romance, hollywood, and a wild imagination.

i wish i could change it.



what happens is that i always expect the best in every situation.

for example:

my birthday was on tuesday.

my dad had told me that he had made plans for us.

my mind immediately runs wild.

i imagine this magical scene where he plans this party with all of my friends and cameron is there with a present.

it is like a dream.



i obviously knew that none of that was going to happen in a million years.
but i couldn't help it.

i think it's all the movies i watch.

life isn't a fucking fairy tale.

but my mind seems to think it's possible.

it builds me up, then i am ALWAYS disappointed.

and i don't know how to change it.

No comments: