12.21.2007

It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing

How do I get through one night without you
If I had to live without you
What kind of life would that be
Oh I, I need you in my arms
Need you to hold
You're my world, my heart, my soul




it's been hard.
only a few days, now.
but i can feel it.

i decided that i can't bare to see you as just a friend.
i will never be happy.
i need you.


If you want to play it like a game
Come on, come on let's play
'Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending
than have to forget you for one whole minute




i can't tell you this.
but there is a reason.
i know you.
i know you would do anything if you know i would be happy.
i couldn't live with myself if you sacrificed your happiness for mine.

i don't want to be with you if it's just because you feel bad and have nothing better to do.



at the same time, i don't want you to walk away from me.
and get into trouble, get hurt and realized you are alone.
i don't want you to think that i will still be there.
i might not.

don't assume you will always be able to come back when you end up heartbroken and need someone to mend it.
i love you and i always will, but i refuse to be walked over.
i don't want you to walk away from me this easily because you know if all else fails, i will still be waiting.

No comments: