12.03.2007

Tangerine, Tangerine

Thinking how it used to be,
Does she still remember times like these?
To think of us again?
And I do.


Oh, myspace.

I found my ex-boyfriend's myspace a few days ago.

(scott)


after the breakup, it seemed we didn't really have anything to talk about.
so we slowly lost contact.

we broke up right before christmas 2 years ago.
the next january, i found the love of my life and i don't regret anything that happened between me and scott.

it has been a year since i last talked to him.
and seeing his myspace, looking at his pictures, it made me miss him.

not necessarily as a boyfriend, but just in my life in general.
he was funny.
he was a very good friend.
he cared about me a lot.

we shared a lot of really great memories.
and i miss having him around.

i miss his brother.
i miss him mom.
i miss his dog.
i miss his couch.
i miss his friends.



Measuring a summers day,
I only finds it slips away to grey,
The hours, they bring me pain.


as mentioned above, i found someone else after scott's departure.



it has proven to be the most ridiculous relationships in the history of ridiculous relationships.
but i love him with everything i am.

if i had to pick between never finding him and having scott as a friend now...

i would never see scott again.
no contest.

Tangerine, Tangerine,
Living reflection from a dream;
I was her love, she was my queen,
And now a thousand years between.

No comments: